3. Petitions to the appropriate authorities bringing to
their notice the wrong and intense follow up.
4. Messages on social media platforms to erring
5. Tweets, Facebook, and Instagram posts directed
at erring parties.
6. Organising town hall or community events to meet
with decision-makers or the erring parties.
7. Joining similar campaign activities.
8. Mobilizing their communities to support us.
9. Use of broadcast and print media.
10. Peaceful protests.
11. Instituting suits in Court to correct wrongs.
12. Defending innocent, indigent Nigerians in Court
who have been wrongly charged to court or sued.
13. Any other method that becomes necessary
before or after using the methods listed in 1-12.